Find out how to work with an ERP
If you’re wondering what an ERP system is and how it can help improve your business, you’re in the right place.
An ERP system is a software tool that integrates and automates a company’s business processes in one place. This means that you can manage and coordinate all areas of your business, such as finance, human resources, inventory, production, sales and more, from a single platform.
What tools does an ERP have?
If you are looking for a tool to optimise your company’s processes, an ERP system is an excellent choice. But do you know exactly what tools an ERP includes? Here we explain the main ones:
- Financial management: this tool will allow you to control your finances, manage your accounts receivable and payable, manage cash flow, track your taxes, among others.
- Inventory management: this tool will allow you to manage your inventory, know your stock levels, track incoming and outgoing movements, automate the reordering of products, among others.
- Production management: this tool will allow you to control the production process, from the planning of resources to the monitoring of the production itself. It will help you optimise production times and improve your company’s efficiency.
- Sales management: this tool will allow you to manage your sales processes, from the management of quotations to the follow-up of the sales made. You will be able to keep an updated record of your customers and automate your invoicing processes.
- Human resources management: this tool will allow you to manage the management of your employees, from selection and hiring to performance evaluation and training. You will be able to have an updated record of your employees and improve the efficiency of your talent management processes.
Purchasing management: this tool will allow you to manage your purchasing processes, from the selection of suppliers to the management of purchase orders and invoices. You will be able to keep an updated record of your suppliers and optimise your purchasing management processes.
These are just some of the tools that an ERP system can offer you. Most ERP systems also have the ability to integrate with other tools and applications that you are already using in your company. If you’re interested in learning more about how an ERP system can help you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you drive your business success.
What areas can I improve with ERP?
Implementing an ERP system can improve your business in a number of ways:
First, it will allow you to automate repetitive processes and improve operational efficiency, which in turn will save you time and money.
An ERP system will give you a comprehensive and detailed view of your business processes, which will help you make informed and strategic decisions in real time. It will also provide you with accurate and up-to-date reports that will help you analyse your company’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
The sales team, although they report all their activity and the deals they close, have to keep track of sales, as they are unable to integrate orders into the CRM from invoicing.
In short, an ERP system is a key tool for optimising your business processes and improving the efficiency and profitability of your company. If you are interested in implementing an ERP system in your company or have questions about how it can help you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you drive your company’s success.